Display (aka Online Banner Advertising) is attractive to direct response marketers because of its potential for scale and the ability to target down to the individual level, much like in the direct mail world. Some of our most popular programs include:
• Site Retargeting: Serving ads to site visitors who abandon your order page
• Modeling: Serving ads to those who look just like your current customers
• Email Retargeting: Serving ads to those who open your emails, or your competitors’ emails
• CRM Retargeting: Serving ads to those who receive your direct mail campaigns
• Search Retargeting: Serving ads to people based on the context of their searches
Using these techniques, RMI can reach over 98% of online Internet users, no matter where they are browsing the web: desktop, tablet, or mobile.
So many aspects contribute to a successful email marketing program: the cleanliness of your list, your ESP, marketing automation, personalization, subject lines, timing, creative, coding and responsive design…the list goes on. RMI has mastered the art of email by marrying all these aspects together to make email marketing easier―and more effective―for you.
• Housefile: Designing campaigns, researching and recommending ESPs, consulting on your efforts, or simply taking the reins on your entire program with our full service offerings.
• Acquisition: Recommending the best lists and programs for your email acquisition or lead generation efforts. Designing, or advising on, your creative approach.
• Email Append: Bringing your offline customers online by appending matching email addresses (and vice versa).
• Email Activity Analysis: Before you hit send, distinguish between active and inactive email addresses
Facebook allows us to upload and match a postal or email address to a Facebook user.
The result is increased performance of traditional campaigns by targeting the same audience on Facebook, Instagram and external websites. This multi-channel approach extends the life of your initial message.
Some incentivized online programs can be a nice source of new customer acquisition. With membership-based websites, consumers sign up and in exchange for engaging or transacting with a brand, they receive rewards such as gift cards, cash, frequent flier miles, or hotel points.
If you are new to the rewards landscape, we can help.
Social is a broad category―especially considering there are over 200 social networking websites live today and likely to increase. RMI can help you reach targeted audiences within a social environment, create campaigns to help fulfill your objectives (likes, shares, conversions, branding), and guide you on engagement tools along the way.
• Tools & Platforms: Researching and recommending the best platforms for managing your social content, listening and engaging with consumers, and evaluating your overall performance.
• Facebook Exchange: Running targeted display ads in a real-time-bidding environment on FBX.
• Social Retargeting: Serving banner ads to consumers who engage with your social content.
• Program Management: Providing full service offerings on your social programs.
Charles Tyrwhitt is a British menswear retailer. They specialize in formal men’s shirts, shoes, suits, knitwear and accessories – and also offer a line of womenswear and casual apparel.
The National Wildlife Federation (NWF) is the largest private, nonprofit conservation education and advocacy organization in the United States. NWF is a voice for wildlife, dedicated to protecting wildlife and habitat and inspiring the future generation of conservationists.
The Christian Appalachian Project is an interdenominational, nonprofit Christian organization committed to serving people in need in Appalachia by providing physical, spiritual and emotional support through a wide variety of programs and services.
Guideposts, a nonprofit organization, touches millions of lives every day through products and services that inspire, encourage and uplift. Their magazines, books, prayer network, and outreach programs help people connect their faith-filled values to their daily lives.
Questions? Contact Len Zargo at email@example.com or call 203-825-4636.