Placed an order? Find out the who, what, when – and where it is now.Search
Need an invoice for an order you placed last week, or last year? You’ll find them here.Find Invoice
Clients, you’ll find all the management reports you need in one convenient place, 24/7.Sign In
We're happy to assist. Please don’t hesitate to contact our IT Department at email@example.com.
Display (aka Online Banner Advertising) is attractive to direct response marketers because of its potential for scale and the ability to target down to the individual level, much like in the direct mail world. Some of our most popular programs include:
• Site Retargeting: Serving ads to site visitors who abandon your order page
• Modeling: Serving ads to those who look just like your current customers
• Email Retargeting: Serving ads to those who open your emails, or your competitors’ emails
• CRM Retargeting: Serving ads to those who receive your direct mail campaigns
• Search Retargeting: Serving ads to people based on the context of their searches
Using these techniques, RMI can reach over 98% of online Internet users, no matter where they are browsing the web: desktop, tablet, or mobile. Facebook? Yes, we can bid on ad impressions there, too.
So many aspects contribute to a successful email marketing program: the cleanliness of your list, your ESP, marketing automation, personalization, subject lines, timing, creative, coding and responsive design…the list goes on. RMI has mastered the art of email by marrying all these aspects together to make email marketing easier―and more effective―for you.
• Housefile: Designing campaigns, researching and recommending ESPs, consulting on your efforts, or simply taking the reins on your entire program with our full service offerings.
• Acquisition: Recommending the best lists and programs for your email acquisition or lead generation efforts. Designing, or advising on, your creative approach.
• Email Append: Bringing your offline customers online by appending matching email addresses (and vice versa).
• Email Activity Analysis: Before you hit send, distinguish between active and inactive email addresses
Increase performance of traditional campaigns by targeting the same audience on Facebook, Instagram and outside websites. This multi-channel approach extends the life of your brand and message.
Some online programs fall under the radar of marketers, but can be a nice ongoing source of new customers or leads to add to your email housefile. With membership-based websites, consumers sign up and in exchange for engaging or transacting with a brand, they receive rewards such as gift cards, cash, frequent flier miles, or hotel points. If you are new to the rewards landscape, or have tested one and are looking to expand into other programs, we can help.
Social is a broad category―especially considering there are over 200 social networking websites live today and likely to be more tomorrow. RMI can help you reach targeted audiences within a social environment, create campaigns to help fulfill your objectives (likes, shares, conversions, branding), and guide you on engagement tools along the way.
• Tools & Platforms: Researching and recommending the best platforms for managing your social content, listening and engaging with consumers, and evaluating your overall performance.
• Facebook Exchange: Running targeted display ads in a real-time-bidding environment on FBX.
• Social Retargeting: Serving banner ads to consumers who engage with your social content.
• Program Management: Providing full service offerings on your social programs.
From auto repair shops to veterinarians, countless local businesses operate in every city in the U.S. - making the process of choosing the right service provider a pretty difficult task. Consumers’ CHECKBOOK magazine solves the problem by extensively researching businesses, and reporting on the best service at the best possible price. CHECKBOOK is published by the Center for the Study of Services, and covers seven major metropolitan areas: Boston, Chicago, Delaware Valley, Puget Sound, San Francisco Bay, Twin Cities and Washington DC.
Easter Seals is a nonprofit organization that assists more than 1.4 million children and adults with autism, other disabilities and special needs and their families annually through a network of more than 500 service sites. The organization assists people with physical and mental disabilities and special needs resulting from any cause, whether diagnosed at birth or incurred through disease, accidental injury or the aging process.
The Christian Appalachian Project is an interdenominational, nonprofit Christian organization committed to serving people in need in Appalachia by providing physical, spiritual and emotional support through a wide variety of programs and services.
The National Wildlife Federation (NWF) is the largest private, nonprofit conservation education and advocacy organization in the United States. NWF is a voice for wildlife, dedicated to protecting wildlife and habitat and inspiring the future generation of conservationists.
Questions? Contact Len Zargo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-825-4636.